REVIEW | April Skin Magic Snow Cushion SPF 50 PA +++

6/17/2016 05:27:00 PM


I'm telling you. This is the best/awesome cushion thingy i've tried so far.
like OMG you seriously have to try this. i swear you'll like it too.
i bought this from Hermo. everyone know how much i like Makeup.
Hermo has been my favorite online shop so far. bahahaa.


i like the case. All black. Drama.
i'm wearing code No. 23

what will you get 
*as above*
hahahha. no extra refill. sorry. this one i dont like. hahaha




it covers some of my pores perfectly. 
can't lie. i am so in love with this cushion.

i am the type of person that don't easily got pimple. so you can't really see the difference.
but it does brighten up my face a bit. April Skin or Hermo don't pay me for this. 
i'm being serious. this product is awesome!

i'm leaving the office now. 
after wearing in for more than 6 hours. my face still looks okay, got nice touch there. pui.
and dewy also ^^

my rate? 4.5/5
will i buy this again? YES!!!

hahah enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images